I created a fake online profile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiences?

Go down

Experiences? Empty Experiences?

Post  forgiveandforget1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:38 pm

I had been making fake profiles for about 3-4 years, but now have stopped. I started in 2011 and spent 3- 4 years hiding behind a fake account. I had many relationships and never seemed to get caught. Infact i was genius at it even when i got caught and i had a story to back it up everytime. I got into a relationship with this girl for 3 years and it ended not long ago. I decided she deserved to know the truth and boy did i get so much crap for that. Advice if your gonna tell the truth get ready for things to fall down around you, it was horrible. She got alot of people involved and treated me like a nobody. Now when i look at it i wish i never told the truth but then again it was the right thing to do. After quitting the fake profiles and what not i have never felt any better, i have more time for me and i'm finding relationships without using somebody elses pictures Smile it really is rewarding and even though things seemed easier behind a fake account things are looking up! I lost the girl that i was dating and havent spoken to her since, i wish it could've turned out differently. I just wonder whether anyone else has ever confronted somebody after making a fake account and how there experience was ? Question Question

forgiveandforget1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum